Wednesday 31 August 2011

Lots of Colour



COLOUR PREJUDICED? 
by Phil Wagg

The sky is painted in amazing hues,
contrasting grey, magnificent blues.
Deep red sunsets widen many eyes,
Golden yellows of early sunrise.
Mother Nature, learned with age,
As did I, we don't do Beige.

Grasses, coloured forty shades
of green and gold on many blades.
Leafs that grow above my head
are green and brown and golden red.
Mother Nature, learned with age,
As did I, we don't do Beige.

Butterflies, there's nothing lovelier
than Red Admirals on purple buddleia.
Blackbird, Green Finch, Red Robin too,
Yellow Hammers and Tits so Blue.
Mother Nature, learned with age,
As did I, we don't do Beige.  


Ann Maurice wouldn't dare
paint her walls "Coral Flair"
She would say "oh what a mistake"
to use "Blue Reflection" and "Lost Lake"
Thankfully "House Doctor" has had it's run
So Paint real colours, Have some fun.  






1 comment:

  1. I truly value this awesome post that you have accommodated us.
    This is very nice blog and I was in reality searching for something noteworthy like this.
    House Renovations in Balham

    ReplyDelete